OpenEmu ist ein Frontend, das unter Mac OS X läuft und mithilfe von Plugins zahlreiche Systeme emuliert. Hier die Änderungen.
OpenEmu is an emulator frontend running on Mac OS X and emulates various systems through a plugin system (e.g. Sony Playstation 1 and 2, Atari Lynx, 2600, 5200 and 7800, Nintendo 64, NES DS and Game Boy, Sega CD, Genesis, Game Gear and 32x). Follow this link for the list of changes List of changes.
OpenEmuv2.3.1Requires macOS 10.14.4 or above
- Fixed shader configurations not persisting.
- Fixed fullscreen mode "Fill Screen" scale option only resizing to a maximum integer scale when integer scaling is enabled. Instead, it now fills the entire screen as expected.
- Fixed a hang that can occur when loading a game if the app is affected by App Translocation / Gatekeeper Path Randomization.
- Improved UX to mitigate game launch issues related to Gatekeeper. — Now prompts with requirement to move to your Applications folder on app launch.
- Improved UX for fullscreen popout window. — Now fills the entire screen by default, if no previous scale was set. Seperate scale settings between windowed and fullscreen modes are also remembered.