Der komplett in Java geschriebene Commodore 64 Emulator Z64K wurde aktualisiert. Z64K emuliert folgende Systeme: C64, C128, VC 20, Atari 2600.
The Commodore 64 emulator Z64K has been updated. The Java based Z64K emulates the following systems: C64, C128, VC 20, Atari 2600.
29 December - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Save screenshots on exit of c128 mode for TestBench
- Screen shot options available in media settings. TestBench screenshots are saved in the format VICE testbench uses for it's test suite. 1:1 pixel default (aspect ration not maintained), 4:3 aspect ratio - Use X or Y as the base dimension.
28 December - Version 2 of Z64K only
- C128 extra keys options available in model settings
- Enable Copy from screen for Version 2 of Z64K.
- Fix copy from VDC screen for Version 1 of Z64K.
- Add CPU multiplier for C64, C128 and VIC 20 of Version 2 of Z64K. Available under speed settings. Speed up games like Fairlight and Driller without affecting timing of music etc..
25 December - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Updated some CIA shift behaviour. All VICE test repository CIA shift register related tests pass now.
24 December - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Disable VIC-II grey dot for C128 emulation when running testbench.
- Fixed issue with testbench scripts using c64 emulation.
- Enable drives when testbench "debugcart" option is enabled. Allows drive via tests to pass.
17 December - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Some audio driver updates to improve sound output in Linux
13 December - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Improve tape counter timing when using rewind/f. fwd.
- Start of UI settings for CBM Datasette. Proper Reverse and Fast Forward implemented .
- Partial implementation of VIC20 and disk drive snapshots
6 December - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Added load_labels (ll) and save_labels (sl) Machine Monitor commands.
- Added add_label (al), clear_labels (cl), delete_label (dl), and show_labels (shl), Machine Monitor commands.
- Added radix and registers Machine Monitor commands.
- When "Audio plugin to control the Game loop speed" not selected Game Loop sleep time is factors in audio buffer size. Improves stability of audio on lower end devices.
- Re-enable separate thread for audio driver. "Audio plugin to control the Game loop speed" off by default.
5 December - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Option to use Audio plugin to control the Game loop speed. Available in Volume control. Lag will be determined by sound buffer size. On by default.
- Multiple updates to Audio driver. Should be a lot more stable, especially on lower end systems.
30 November - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Replaced monitor single step cycle "r" command with "cycle" and "zc". The command is now included in the machine monitor help (? cycle). r is currently disabled and is reserved for the register command.
- Fixed bug when exiting machine monitor where last stepped instruction in debugger window would be over written.
29 November - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Update Machine monitor output to correct valueswhen stepping through cycles or instructions in the open IO area.
- Greatly improved speed and memory usage when executing a huge number of debugging cycles in machine monitor.
- Fixed overflow bug that caused machine monitor to freeze if disassembling entire memory.
25 November - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Updated VDC model to partly emulate behaviour of VDC register 27 value > 0 in multicolour bitmap as discussed here.
22 November - Version 2 of Z64K only
- Included progress bar of filter setup when reSID is selected. Save the filter tables into the config folder for quicker setup of filtersnext time emulator is started with reSID enabled.
- Added an option which isavailable in settings to use the WIP reSID engine. It is based very close to the current VICE reSIDemulation. Note: Emulator will freeze for a few seconds while the filters are being calculated when reSID is first selected.