Posted on: Jan 18, 2004 - 11:18 by XTale
Der Gameboyemulator KiGB ist in Version 1.55 erschienen.
Laut Autor ist das der erste Emulator der Prehistorik Man (U), Little Indian in Big City und LEGO Racers emulieren kann.
Nunja - keine Ahung obs stimmt, aber es wurden auch noch tonnenweise andere Bugs gefixt.
- Highlights of this release:
* Most probably the world first and only emulator that can successfully
emulate the following games perfectly:
~ Prehistorik Man (U)
~ Little Indian in Big City
~ LEGO Racers
See the Bugs Fixed section for details.
* Games started with L's and M's are tested. Now, all games started with
#'s, A's to M's in GoodGBX ROM set have been tested. 50% is done.
- Bugs Fixed:
* In Prehistorik Man (U), the following message is now correctly displayed
at the title screen:
"TITUS PROUDLY PRESENTS THE PREHISTORIK MAN.. LET'S GO TO A TIME WHEN
MEN WERE ALWAYS HUNGRY.."
* In LEGO Racers, the colors of the cloud and the sky were incorrect in the
Imperial Grand Prix race course. Fixed.
* In FIFA Internation Soccer, the effect on the sign "probe" during the
intro should now be correct.
* When playing tricks in MTV Sports - Pure Ride, the line showing the names
tricks flashed. Fixed.
* The picture behind the title near "P" and "L" flashed at the title screen.
* When moving in Mario Brothers Demo, the screen did not scroll properly.
Fixed. However, the screen should be near white and only some traces can
be seen when moving as in a real Gameboy Color.
* Screen flashes when screen changed in Lunar Lander. Also, the space
shuttle was masked by the lanucher before taking off. Fixed.
* In Prince Naseem Boxing, when resume from pause, there was garbage flashing
quickly. Also, the colors of the belt and the flag changed instead of
dimmed after selecting a boxer. Fixed.
* In Monster Rancher Explorer, there was garbage appears at the very
beginning. Also, the backgroud near "P" and "L" flashed at the title
* In UEFA 2000, the pictures are corrupted. Fixed.
* In MainBlow (Bung V4) (PD) [C], the graphics display is incorrect. Fixed.
* In Duke Nukem, the graphics was not correct at the very beginning. Fixed.
* In Pocket Monster Red (V1.0) (J) [S] (Chinese), KiGB hung after pressing
Start at the title screen. Fixed.
* In Pocket Love 2, invalid opcode error was encountered. Fixed.
* In Purikura Pocket 3, incorrect graphics displayed when selecting continue.
* In the intro of Meta Mode, the lower half of the little guy when rotating
flashed slightly. Fixed.
* In Madden '97, garbage flashed quickly after the whistle. Fixed.
* In Lion King - Simba's Mighty Adventure, garbage showed up at the very
* In Super Robot Pinball, the graphics of the slot machine was corrupted.
* In Pocket Voice V2.0 Demo (all versions), the screen no longer shakes.
Also, the counters for PICTURE and SEC are now correct.
* In Pocket Sonar, it hung after selecting an option. Fixed.
* In Perfect Choro Q, the game was slow when the car was entering a town.
* In Urusei Yatsura, there was a flashing line at the right just above the
wall when the 2 main characters were moving to the left during intro.
* Better sound for the following games:
~ Little Indian in Big City - music during play.
~ Lamborghini American Challenge - music at the title screen.
~ Medarot 3 (Kabuto and Kuwagata versions) - noise removed in the speech
after pressing Start at the title screen.
* In Lawnmower Man, the player fired automatically when the game just
started. Also, the joypad was not responsive before game play. Fixed.
* In Pocket Sonar, the game hung after selecting an option. Fixed.
* Improved the "GBC with SGB borders" preference:
~ Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dark Duel Stories II - Duel Monsters - border can be shown.
~ Harvest Moon GBC 2 - start in GBC mode instead of SGB mode.
~ Last Bible 2 (Chinese) [C][p1] - screen will no longer be blank.
~ Legend of the River King 2 - start in GBC mode instead of SGB mode.
* When a save state is loaded, the colors are now properly shown no matter
the option "Real Colors" is checked or not.
* When changing ROMs, the screen sometimes corrupted. Fixed.
* Enhanced the emulation speed. Now, a PC with PII in 16-bit graphics mode
with size 2x2, no frame skip and mix frame off should run in full speed.