Eine neue Version des Multi Atari Emulators Atari++ ist erschienen. Atari++ emuliert neben dem Atari 5200 noch Atari 400, 800, 400XL, 800XL und 130XE.
A new version of the multi Atari emulator Atari++ has been released. Atari++ emulates the Atari 5200, Atari 400, 800, 400XL, 800XL and 130XE.
- Fixed the handling of the initial keystroke.
- Added a curses (text-based) front-end.
- GTIA artifacts now support various GTIA models.
- GTIA supports now user-defined color maps.
- The GUI
can now be used entirely by the keyboard or the
joystick, use the cursor keys to move the pointer from
gadget to gadget and press RETURN to click on an object.
- Added a RelMouseStick input device that reacts on the
relative mouse movements rather than its abstract position.
- Fixed the POKEY audio muting, it is now able to detect
situations in which a lower mixing frequency is audible
even though the channel itself is not.
- Fixed initial timing/speed setting, could have caused
audio-drop outs or slow play-back.
[ Atari 5200 Emus ][ Ataris Geschichte ]