Virtual ][ ist ein kommerzieller Apple II Emulator für Mac OS.
Virtual ][ is a commercial Apple II emulator for Mac OS.
What´s new in version 6.0
* Added a feature that lets you record the action on the Apple II screen as a QuickTime movie.
* Added a new module: DiskIIViewer. It allows the Mac OS X "Leopard" Finder to present Apple II disk images in QuickLook and Cover Flow.
* Improved the quality of high resolution rendering.
* The "Search Disk Images" window now shows the results while typing, just like Spotlight.
* The "Search Disk Images" window now shows all diskette names with the selected file system (it used to omit empty disks).
* Added an Applescript command to make a snapshot of the Apple II screen and save it as a file.
* Added an Applescript command to dump (part of) the Apple II memory into a file.
* A mounted Mac folder (DOS) can now hold up to 200 KB (was 140 KB).
* The numeric keypad "enter" key of the mid-2007 iMac keyboard is now correctly recognized.
* Fixed an issue in the Spotlight module that could cause hdv disk images to be ignored.
* Fixed an issue that caused the program to crash if multiple virtual machines used the same serial port.
* This version requires OS X 10.4 "Tiger" or OS X 10.5 "Leopard". It does not run on OS X 10.3 "Panther" anymore.
[ Apple II Emus ][ Apple I Emus ]