Bei meisei handelt es sich um einen OpenSource MSX Emulator.
meisei is an open source MSX emulator.
- gfx: fixed DDraw renderer border refresh bug
- input: corrected keyboard matrix quirk
- changed power-on timing, to prevent "A Life M36 Planet" from locking up
- added movie time code view option on play/record (hh:mm:ss;ff)
- vdp: you can now disable/enable sprite and tile layers
- vdp: added unlimited sprites option. This eliminates sprite flickering on
most games, without affecting core accuracy: collision and overflow bits
still work the same. Games that use overflow as a trick to hide sprite
lines, like Athletic Land when falling into the water, will show glitches.
- sound: added "triple buffering" to prevent overflows on longer frames
- timing: speed up setting is now in percentage instead of integer multiply
- timing: added slowdown feature, working similar to speed up (default: F10)
- gfx: auto save palette didn´t work
- input: added "invert" function for axes
- input: limited the speed of DInput reads, instead of always at every vblank.
It sometimes returned wrong values in fast forward mode.
- timing: added direct control over frame speed/reverse with an analogue axis,
by default mouse Y axis while holding F10 + F12. I call it DJ scratching,
since it kind of resembles that.
- mappers: added AMD flash memory emulation, and Matra´s INK mapper. One INK
cartridge died in the process (no, not inkjet), curses were heard as far
away as planet Gradius.
- fixed crash when opening an SCC game by drag-dropping, while that same SCC
game was already running
- mappers: AMD flash erase sector/chip command didn´t work properly
- changed default video format to PAL, per default C-BIOS region code
- gfx: fullscreen setting is now saved, so it´s possible to start meisei in
[ MSX Emus ]