CCS64 V3.5 has been released. The following bug-fixes/enhancements have been made:
- FIX: Setting the Tape Motor on/off doesn´t work properly. When CCS64
re-sets, the tape re-winds automatically back to the beginning (which it shouldn´t do, because there is usually another game to load after the one loaded before). The Play button works, but the Motor button stays locked to off (so the Tape Counter cannot be changed manually).
- FIX: After the conversion group introduction in the game Beyond The Ice Palace / HF, a "CPU Halted At $0005" error occurs.
- FIX: There are some strange bugs/flickers in TRC+TBI Introduction (1990). More information: If you remove the music (JSR $1003), it works... it seems to be a $D011 & $80 problem... it seems to be waiting for the raster-line that happens with Bit 7 set on the emulator... and that line has already passed by the music.
- FIX: When the Palette is set to PAL and the Graphics Filter is set to either Anti-Alias or Scale, CCS64
crashes with an Access Violation fault.
- FIX: When using the screen-shot functions in CCS64
V3, an image file of only one frame is produced, whether the graphic being captured is interlaced or non-interlaced. Did the 256-Colour Screen-Shot function in CCS64
V2.0 BETA always mix two consecutive frames together, irrespective of the graphics involved?
- FIX: With the Joystick Special menu, users can tweak which input is interpreted as the different Joystick actions