A lot of improvements done by Slaanesh:
- Updated vlm5030 sound system. Provides speech and sound effects in a number of games like
Yie Ar Kung Fu, Jail Break, Track and Field (and clones) or Salamander.
- Updated DAC sound system. Please use audio clock 100% for DAC games as they rely heavily
on precise timing. Ie. Donkey Kong, etc.
- Update to FM sound system re: disappearing sound. Bug REALLY fixed this time.
- Added tilemapping code. Useful for adding new games and improving existing games.
- Updated Xain´D Sleena to use tilemaps. Large increase in speed. Plays nicely at 240Mhz.
- Updated Ghost´n Goblins to tilemaps. More tilemap games to come!.
- Fixed bug introduced in 3.9 re: samples not playing in Gorf, Wizard of Wor and Berzerk.
- Update to Sega System 8 games. Speed to games like Choplifter.
- Fixed Wonderboy in Monster Land (bootleg). Now playable with good sound.
- Bug fix to Time Pilot (memory leak).
Thanks, Slaanesh for all your hard work!
- More accurate speed (e.g. 60 fps instead of 64 fps).
- Some optimizations in the sound thread..