MAME-GP2X ist ein auf MAME basierender Multi Arcade Emulator für GP2X. Danke an 1Emulation.com für die News.
MAME-GP2X is now available as version 3.2. Thanks to 1Emulation.com for the news.
New MAME GP2X
- Some improvements in the auto-frameskip. Some more fps.
- Default video sync option is now named "Video Sync Normal". New option "Video Sync Off" to make games run as fast as possible without any synchronization delay. Some more fps. This is mainly useful to play CPS-1 games (Street Fighter 2 runs very well now). Older games will run too fast.
- Some old optimizations in the CPS-1 renderer done by Chui (they were deactivated due to some incompatibilities, only useful in the default view: not scaled and not rotated video mode).
Clock selector is now selectable from 66 to 300 MHz. Lower frequencies can be used to play oldest games saving batteries.
- The menu now runs at 66 MHz, to save batteries.
- In pause mode, the clock frequency is lowered to 66 MHz, to save batteries.
- A new option to do not switch to TATE mode controls automatically when in TATE mode. See the readme.txt for the information to activate this function.
[ Arcade Multi Emus ][ Arcade Single Emus ]