Håkan Sundell hat eine neue Version seines C64 Emulators für Windows CCS64 veröffentlicht.
Håkan Sundell released a new version of his C64 emulator for Windows, CCS64 .
CCS64 V3.1 has been released. The changes are:
- ADD: Extended command syntax in the Machine Code Monitor: BA [-] [RWX] [[-]].
- ADD: Support for the recently-added Ross, Structured BASIC, and Dela-EP64 cartridges. Not tested yet, as no CRT images have been located for them.
- ADD: New program icon, as contributed by Owziee.
- FIX: To not crash when selecting a non-existent C64 image file.
- ADD: Two new Machine Code Monitor commands, CD and DIR, which support both 8.3 format file-names and long file-names, as well as relative file-paths.
- ADD: When valid C64 image file extensions (e.g. D64) are associated in the Windows Registry with CCS64
, whenever the user double-clicks on one of those files in Windows, the file is automatically started within CCS64.
[ C64 Emus ][ C16/Plus4 Emus ]