August 5, 2006 - JEmu2 version 3.5 released!
This release is a pretty major update; a lot has been improved and changed. Here´s what´s new:
* There is now just one front end with sections for Arcade, Sega Master System and MSX.
* Significantly reduced memory footprint.
* Improved the sound system to prevent buffer underruns in case the game runs too slow.
* Reduced glitches in the Y-Board driver games Power Drift and Galaxy Force II.
* Added Strike Fighter to the arcade section.
* Added game cache to replace caching by JWS. This minimizes the first time download size.
* The front end now remembers ´windowed´, ´sound disable´ and ´renderer´ settings.
* The SamplePlayer now loads from ZIP files.
* Added a new K051649 (MSX SCC sound chip) emulator which enhances the sound to a wide stereo output.
* Added 3 new unfiltered rendering modes (Default Plain, Scanlines Plain, Scale2X Plain).