Still no support for the new renderer options, although 0.107 should still work
to run games (0.106 specific options will show as disabled).
I wanted to clear up some issues for 0.106 before starting to add the new options.
- Removed: DirectDraw option. This option is for testing porposes. There would be no reason to
have it turned off. The default is ON in MAME´s ini.
- Fixed: crashing with new renderer MAME, although it´s not supported yet.
- Removed: the debugging confirmation box when applying default mame options (again).
- Removed: ´always on top´ code for fullscreen option.
- Fixed: d3dfilter and offscreen_reload not saving.
- Fixed: misc. tray error.
- Added: Play and Record .inp files (i knew i´d forgotten something from mame start).
now checks mame.ini for input_directory and creates it if not found.
- Added: Play and Record Sound (.wav).
- Added: Play and Record Video (.mng).
- Added: Apply button (default options) now acts more like an apply button.