Eine neue Version des Multi-System Emulators Emulicious wurde veröffentlicht. Emulicious basiert auf Java und emuliert den Game Boy, den Game Boy Color, den Game Gear, das Master System und das MSX.
A new version of the multi system emulator Emulicious has been released. Emulicious emulates the Game Boy and Game Boy Color, also the Game Gear, the Master System and the MSX.
The full list of improvements follows:
- Added an option to the Trace Logger to disable logging of breakpoints
- Added more font sizes to the Font Size menu (up to 24 Pt now)
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the debugger from opening when the other files were missing (thanks to Jamey)
- Fixed loading savestates for .pocket roms (thanks to BestPig)
- Fixed an issue in the .noi parser that could slow down opening the Debugger
- Fixed a bug in the RGBDS disassembler that could remove section headers (thanks to BestPig)
- Fixed that the preference for dark/light theme was only respected when a highlighter was selected
- Fixed an issue that could cause the PPU variables of the GB to be displyed incorrectly (thanks to bbbbbr)
- Fixed a NullPointerException in the Variables Tab when using GNOME desktop theme (thanks to Under4MHz)
- Fixed a bug that could prevent VS Code from connecting to Emulicious after it launched it
[ Diverse / Misc Emulatoren ]