CLK (Clock Signal) ist ein quelloffener 8-bit / 16-bit Computer und Konsolen Emulator für Linux und MacOS von Tom Harte.
CLK (Clock Signal) is an open-source 8-bit / 16-bit computer and console emulator available for Linux and MacOS written by Tom Harte.
- attempts to improve Qt/X11 keyboard reading;
- adds support for opening SNA, Z80 and SZX Spectrum snapshot files;
- corrects a bug in Spectrum state management that would cause video to reset to RGB when toggling the fast-loading option;
- adds joystick support to the ZX Spectrum (Kempston and Interface 2) and to the Oric (Altai);
- improves compatibility with Oric TAP files; and
- resolves a potential crash affecting some keyboard-based machines with paste functionality.
For those keeping track, that puts ZX Spectrum file format support at: DSK, HFE, TAP, TZX, CSW, SNA, Z80, SZX.
[ Apple II Emulatoren ][ Apple I Emulatoren ]