CLK (Clock Signal) ist ein quelloffener 8-bit / 16-bit Computer und Konsolen Emulator für Linux und MacOS von Tom Harte.
CLK (Clock Signal) is an open-source 8-bit / 16-bit computer and console emulator available for Linux and MacOS written by Tom Harte.
This release adds a first attempt at emulating the ZX Spectrum +2a and +3. Notable limitations beyond the restricted model support, and general lack of testing to date:
- only TAP, TZX, CSW, DSK and HFE files are currently supported — no state snapshot-type files; and
- fast loading of tape content works for ROM-based data only. Quick loaders aren't accelerated. This is routinely the case in this emulator but is somewhat more obvious on the Spectrum due to the ubiquity of such things.
Aside from that it also:
- provides some acceleration for Amstrad CPC ROM-format tape data;
- very slightly tweaks the Master System's blue output as per latest discoveries; and
- of no interest whatsoever to anyone but other developers, prevents the ZX80 from triggering a false-positive assert when built in debug mode.
[ Apple II Emulatoren ][ Apple I Emulatoren ]