Eine neue Version des Atari 2600 Emulators Stella wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the Atari 2600 emulator Stella has been released.
January 9, 2021Stella release 6.5 for Linux, macOS and Windows is now available.
- Added high scores saving.
- Improved text editing functionality (except PromptWidget):
- Enhanced selection and cut/copy/paste from keyboard.
- Added undo and redo support.
- Added mouse support (selection, cut/copy/paste).
- All actions have keyboard shortcuts.
- Various improvements to the ROM launcher:
- Added wildcard support to the dialog filter
- Added option to search subdirectories
- Added static tooltips to some UI items.
- Added dynamic tooltips to most debugger items.
- Added sound to Time Machine playback.
- Added browser dialogs for user saved files.
- Extended global hotkeys for input devices & ports settings.
- Moved to using an SQLite database for storing user settings, properties and highscores. More work will follow in future releases.
- Increased sample size for CDFJ+.
- Fixed autofire bug for trackball controllers.
- Fixed bug in TV autodetection in filenames; a filename containing 'PAL' inside a word would sometimes misdetect as a PAL ROM.
- Fixed Stelladaptor/2600'daptor devices sometimes not being assigned correct default mappings.
- Codebase now uses C++17 features, which means a minimum of gcc7 or clang5 for Linux/Mac, and Visual Studio 2019 for Windows.
[ Atari 2600 Emulatoren ][ Ataris Geschichte ]