Eine neue Betaversion des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new public beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE is available for testing.
- Added workaround for Windows socket behavior difference compared to Unix/Amiga. Windows return truncated data and error status if bsdsocket.library recv/recvfrom() supplied buffer is smaller than available data. Unix/Amiga sockets will also return truncated data but don't return error status.
- Debug logging $bfff00 write truncated long words to words.
- Log window size was not stored in ini mode.
- ini file is now only saved if contents has been modified.
- Fixed CV64/3D in Z2 mode. (CGX4 hang, Picasso96 wrong colors in some modes)
- Fixed PicassoIV overlay. (Possibly can only happen with some P96 versions, at least some set overlay at VRAM address zero which accidentally worked)
- Fixed Cirrus Logic blitter bug that was introduced few betas ago (for example some CGX4 modes had ghost shell window cursor images)
- uaedbg invalid access message now includes information if it was caused by any chipset DMA channel. Memwatch logging must be enabled (w + return in debugger or any memwatch point enabled)
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]