Eine neue Betaversion des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new betaversion of the Amiga emulator WinUAE is available for testing.
- Custom CPU frequency selection fixed (b1)
- CPU speed adjustment supported in more compatible (prefetch) CPU mode.
- 68020+ speed has changed again. Was also changed in b1.
- "uae-configuration cdimage0 ." left image partially mounted in some situations. GUI eject button always worked.
- FPU FGETMAN should ignore current rounding mode, result is always in extended precision.
- Debugger "mustchange" memwatch point flag was never cleared.
- Added misc panel enable checkbox for beta 1 introduced debug logging. Note that quickstart mode always disables it.
- BPLCON4 sprite bank selection bits have different delay than bitplane "XOR" bits. Sprites: 1 hires pixel. Bitplanes: 2 hires pixels. It was wrong previously.
- "diskchange rdh0:" can be now used to eject drag&drop mounted directory/file/archive harddrive.
- 68030 MMU with more compatible (prefetch) is not stable, at least in Amix (as usual..). Will be fixed later.
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]