Swiss ist das schweizer Taschenmesser für GameCube Homebrew.
Swiss aims to be the ultimate utility for GameCube homebrew.
DVD/GCLoader have been ported over to the new read patches, and all games are now treated as potentially reloading. This allow certain games, most famously XIII, to be played in progressive scan using an original/backup disc or GCLoader, and also allow other patches to persist across resets. An SD Card Adapter is required for this to function.If you had disabled the new read patches before, these will be reset to enabled. The option to disable them has been replaced with a more succinct "Emulate Audio Streaming" option. This should also fix cases where they've been inadvertently disabled by the last release. This option only take hold for SD Card Adapters and IDE-EXI.@Extrems committed:
- Fix comparison with falsely flagged audio streaming.
- Save and compare disc header.
- Port DVD/GCLoader over to the new patches.
- Hide .nkit.iso extension.
- Hide swiss_patches directory upon creation.
- Implement sync ioctl.
- Check other file attributes of existing patch fragments.
- Change "Alternate Read Patches" option for a "Emulate Audio Streaming" option.
- Simply enable interrupts and call OSResetSystem.
- Hijack current thread to call OSResetSystem.
- Patch EXIDetach.
[ Gamecube Emulatoren ]