Eine neue Version des Multi-System Emulators Emulicious veröffentlicht. Emulicious basiert auf Java und emuliert den Game Boy, den Game Boy Color, den SEGA Game Gear und das SEGA Master System.
A new version of the multi system emulator Emulicious has been released. Emulicious emulates the Game Boy and Game Boy Color, also the SEGA Game Gear and SEGA Master System.
An update of Emulicious has been released.This update comes with the following improvements:
- The PAUSE key on the keyboard can now also be used for pausing the emulator (do not confuse with suspend)
- The disassembler now supports multiple labels at the same address
- WLA-DX’s _sizeof_ labels do not show up in the disassembly anymore
- Added support for child labels
- Breakpoints are based on expressions now instead of just addresses.
This improves the use of breakpoints for ROM development
- Fixed a bug with sustain in YM2413 emulation (thanks to Kagesan)
- Fixed a repain glitch in the disassembler table
- Added a Sound Viewer
- Fixed an issue in Memory Tracer for the Game Boy Color
- Improved batch file to work independently from the current working directory
[ Diverse / Misc Emulatoren ]