MedGui Reborn ist ein Windows-Frontend für den Multisystem Emulator Mednafen.
MedGui Reborn is a Windows-frontend for the multisystem emulator Mednafen.
MedGui Reborn v0.110
- Changed behaviour of rapid rom searcher textbox
- Fixed detection of per-config system file
- Solved a bug with snes faust hblend option, that caused crash on old mednafen version
- Fixed negative value problem with per-game config file
- Now per-game config will do not delete still existent input config
- Changed suffix "/v1/" on tgbd api (now scrape function work again)
- Now user can chose to open mednafen general doc or specific per module
- Added conversion from chd to cue/bin
- Added a old style menu instead icons menu, on the top of frontend, user can swap between the two menu in "General Tab", selecting "Text Menu" option
- Fixed a crash that occur when is impossible to detect the windows os version
- Fixed behaviour of netplay button
[ Frontend Downloads ]