Swiss ist das schweizer Taschenmesser für GameCube Homebrew.
Swiss aims to be the ultimate utility for GameCube homebrew.
For this release, while I mostly focused on the Broadband Adapter, the way in-game reset work in the new read patches has changed. @emukidid worked on improving file browsing speed.@emukidid committed:
- Make less calls when reading banner data, standardise it with a struct
- Fix banner description display when carriage return is present
- Fix read/size issue when banner is at the end of the file
- Make use of EXILock callback for transmit.
- Make use of __OSMaskInterrupts/__OSUnmaskInterrupts.
- Change IGR to call OSResetSystem in idle thread.
- Fix another cause of missed interrupts.
- Don't trap reset button if not using IGR.
- Find __OSUnhandledException and put it in our table.
- Reuse __OSInitSystemCall to install a jump table.
- Smooth things out with the Broadband Adapter.
[ Gamecube Emulatoren ]