CLK (Clock Signal) ist ein quelloffener 8-bit Computer und Konsolen Emulator für Linux und MacOS von Tom Harte.
CLK (Clock Signal) is an open-source 8-bit computer and console emulator available for Linux and MacOS written by Tom Harte.
Improves the Atari ST:
- the emulator's high-level implementation of the IntelligentKeyboard protocol now supports absolute mouse positioning and inverted scales;
- known fixed titles: Lemmings, Gridrunner;
- I've made a new guess at the mechanism behind the vertical/horizontal interrupts, preventing multiple firings;
- known fixed titles: Cisco Heat, E-Motion; and
- a potential buffer overrun in the emulated graphics subsystem has been fixed.
Also continues the whipping of my 68000 into shape, currently to benefit the Atari ST and the Macintosh:
- further CHK fixes:
- N is now set correctly where the destination value is both < 0 and greater than the effective address;
- a previously missing prefetch cycle has been added to the (xxx).l/w, d(An/PC) and d(An/PC, Xn) address modes; and
- the processor no longer returns to a STOP it was already at after an interrupt.
[ Apple II Emulatoren ][ Apple I Emulatoren ]