MedGui Reborn ist ein Windows-Frontend für den Multisystem Emulator Mednafen.
MedGui Reborn is a Windows-frontend for the multisystem emulator Mednafen.
MedGui Reborn v0.108
- Fixed attibute folder on folder scan for compressed folder
- Added another SpechialChip snes database for unsupported snes faust games
- Removed the annoying message in the absence of web connection in the control of the Specialchip database
- On Advance setting form, the help button will point to specific selected mednafen module
- Reported exact connection error
- Fix wrong beaviour on "remove from list" button
- Changes behaviour of missing file on the game list
- Added Country identification for MedClient and Netplay sections
- Fixed minimum value for fast forward and slow forward
- Added batch download for BoxArt
- Added support for mount on the fly cd based games in compressed zip format (you need to install Pismo File Mount
[ Frontend Downloads ]