Eine neue Version des Multi-System Emulators Emulicious veröffentlicht. Emulicious basiert auf Java und emuliert den Game Boy, den Game Boy Color, den SEGA Game Gear und das SEGA Master System.
A new version of the multi system emulator Emulicious has been released. Emulicious emulates the Game Boy and Game Boy Color, also the SEGA Game Gear and SEGA Master System.
========== 2019-02-16 ========== - Added Game Pad support - Restructured setup input dialog - Added BIOS emulation for Game Gear - Added an option to skip all breakpoints - Fixed that screenshots on Game Gear had always shown offscreen area - Fixed that expressions could affect the emulated system - Added value in different formats of selected byte in Memory Editor - Improved Reference Hierarchy - Improved Outline - Several impro
- The debugger now allows to load sourcefiles so you can work with your own code now
- The disassembler now groups consecutive runs of equal bytes with dsb directives
- Added Volume levels to Sound menu
- The Outline can hide code or data now
- Outline and Reference Hierarchy use icons now to differentiate between code and data
- Coverage data is now persisted
- The memory editor now allows to save the current selection as a binary file
- On Mac OS when Emulicious is closed via Cmd+Q it will now also save its settings
- Fixed issues with symbols loaded from SDCC map files
- Fixed wrong position of current address in overview ruler
- Several minor bugfixes and improvementsvements of the disassembler - Improved Light Phaser emulation accuracy
[ Diverse / Misc Emulatoren ]