CLK (Clock Signal) ist ein quelloffener 8-bit Computer und Konsolen Emulator für Linux und MacOS von Tom Harte.
CLK (Clock Signal) is an open-source 8-bit computer and console emulator available for Linux and MacOS written by Tom Harte.
- adds a preliminary emulation of the Macintosh 512ke;
- extends information provided for ROM identification in SDL;
- corrects a potential VIC-20 crash at startup;
- ensures the Swedish VIC-20 uses the correct ROM;
- corrects a potential crash at startup for the Apple II if Apple II ROMs have been supplied but Disk II ROMs are missing;
- improves Pravetz missing ROM announcements; and
- disables under sampling for any display type that is "precise" — RGB outputs in particular.
I'm planning to iterate on the Macintosh; it's very provisional. Amongst the known defects out of the gate:
- the 68000 executes DIVS too quickly and checks interrupt status at the wrong time;
- no costs accrue from memory contention;
- incomplete IWM/drive emulation currently prevents support for emulation of the original 128k Macintosh and the 512k Macintosh;
- insufficient user feedback is given when trying to insert new disks, or switch the system off.
So lots to work on.
[ Apple II Emulatoren ][ Apple I Emulatoren ]