Mesen-S ist ein neuer SNES Emulator für Windows und Linux.
Mesen-S is a cross-platform SNES emulator for Windows & Linux built in C++ and C#.
This release greatly improves accuracy, compatibility and adds support for some of the enhancement chips. The vast majority of (supported) SNES games should play without any issues - if you find problems in a game (freezes, graphical bugs, etc.), please report them!General
- Greatly improved timing/accuracy for everything: CPU, PPU, SPC, DMA, etc. Including:
- Numerous PPU fixes - graphical issues have been fixed in several games.
- Freezes in several games have been fixed by improving the SPC emulation accuracy.
- Support for games using the DSP-1/2/3/4 and ST010/ST011 enhancement chips. Note: A firmware is required for these - the emulator will ask for the firmware when loading a game that requires one.
- Libretro support
- Added a number of UI options (mute in background, etc.) and corrected a few UI problems.
- SPC debugger window (along with breakpoints, watch, labels, etc.)
- Sprite viewer
- Lua scripting
- Improved usability and added new features to tile/tilemap viewers
- DMA channel filters for the event viewer
- Misc. debugger features (break options, disassembly options, etc.)
- Ability to log the SPC and DSP-n chips in the trace logger.
- CC65/CA65 source code and symbols integration
- Labels/comments in the disassembly view
Huge thanks to everybody who helped out by testing, reporting bugs or sharing information!SHA-256 (for the executable): 91a74ce3b74da073463b36f4050555b109efe104d17c98d90d9437ec5d120d72
[ SNES Emulatoren ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]