Eine neue Version des NES Emulators Mesen für Windows und Linux ist erschienen.
A new version of the NES emulator Mesen has been released for Windows and Linux.
0.9.8 - June 23, 2019This release is a beta - save states, movies, etc. created with this version may not be compatible with future versions of Mesen.New Features
- Debugger: General improvements as well as new features/tools (and bug fixes.)
- NSF: Allow rewinding during NSF file playback and fixed an initilization problem with VRC6 audio.
- History Viewer: Added a few new features and options, including allowing it to be used with NSF files.
- Video: Added support for 512-color palette files (for color bit emphasis.)
- Input: Added options to configure the deadzone size for analog sticks and to hide the mouse cursor when using a zapper.
- Dip switches: Dip switches can now be configured for all cartridges that use them (instead of being limited to VS System games.)
- APU: Fixed frame counter bug that caused audio to sometimes be paced slightly incorrectly.
- APU: Fixed DMC power on state to match hardware test results.
- PPU: Prevent palette updates during horizontal blank when rendering is enabled (to match expected hardware behavior.)
- Namco 163: Fixed problems with battery save data.
- Bandai FCG: Added support for EEPROM save data.
- MMC5: Fixed incorrect attribute data when using fill mode.
- VRC7: Updated audio instrument values to match the values recently dumped from hardware.
- AOROM: Fixed power on mirroring state.
- Misc: Fixed minor bugs in a variety of mappers (including mappers 112, 176, 320 and UNROM512.)
[ NES Emulatoren ][ NES Infos ]