Eine neue Betaversion des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new betaversion of the Amiga emulator WinUAE is available for testing.
- 420b2 "Fixed AGA HAM graphics corruption.." missed one special case. Fixes Alien Breed 3D graphics corruption.
- Reset/Restart didn't clear uaegfx overlay state.
- Added uaegfx overlay statefile support.
- uaegfx statefile restore and hardware sprite mode: mouse cursor image was not restored.
- Picasso IV and uaegfx YUV422 overlay support fixed (frogger, moovid). Note that scaling is linear, real chip uses interpolation. YUV411 is still untested but I am not sure if it was ever used.
- New 128k UAE ROM stored statefile didn't restore correctly.
- Changing accelerator board options (jumpers etc) on the fly didn't do anything.
- uaedbg chip ram memory allocation fallback to normal chip ram fixed.
- Updated remaining weird instruction names in disassembler (MOVEP, MOVE USP, MOVE/AND/OR/EOR SR/CCR, memory rotate instructions)
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]