JRomManager ist ein ROM-Manager, der komplett in Java geschrieben wurde.
JRomManager is a ROM manager completely written in Java.
optyfr released this 27 minutes ago
- RAR4 extraction
- RAR4 and 7Zip multi-volume extraction
- Included ARM for sevenzipjbinding
- Fully functional on Raspberry PI
- Service is now configured for a maximum of 75% percentage of memory instead of a fixed size of 4GB, this should resolve launching problems on low memory devices
- Better accuracy of progress bars and times estimations (now also according data size to process)
- Better multiprocessor scheduler : tasks are sorted first then distributed dynamically (instead of using a spliterator)
- Many fixes and speed enhancements
[ RomRenamer / Tools ]