Eine neue Version des Multi-Arcade Frontends EmuLoader wurde veröffentlicht. EmuLoader ist vom gleichen Autor wie EmuCon und unterstützt die Emulatoren MAME, Supermodel - SEGA Model 2/3, Daphne, Demul, HBMAME, DICE und ZiNc.
A new version of the multi-arcade frontend EmuLoader has been released. EmuLoader is from the same author as EmuCon and supports the emulators MAME, Supermodel - SEGA Model 2/3, Daphne, Demul, HBMAME, DICE and ZiNc.
version 8.6.7 change log - November 06, 2018FixedRenamed "Namco Super System 22" to proper "Namco System Super 22"Fixes to MAME Settings screen
- "Select" button for "Path to BGFX Files" was doing nothing
- "Select" button for "BGFX Shadow Mask Texture" filename was assigned to a different TEdit controlAudit fix: bios ROMs in game sets were not tagged as bios ROMs in case the ROM name in game set is different than ROM name in bios set, causing them to appear as missing ROMsChangedUpdated madExcept library to v4.0.20
- for some weird reason, error dialogs show Windows 8 as the OS instead of Windows 10AddedSupport for Supermodel SVN 741
- added new "Enable Quad Rendering" setting
- initial code for "NET" support; since this is preliminary emulator feature, not much can be doneSupport for MAME .202
- "Namco System 21" has been split into mulitple drivers, arcade filtering was not working anymoreSupport for MAME .203
- added "BGFX LUT Texture Name" setting
- added "HLSL Bloom LUT" settingsVideo previews for arcade games can be in an extra "videosnaps" sub-folder
- for arcade games only, MAME software lists and EmuCon systems are not supported
- you can select "d:myvideos-mame-folder" as your main vids folder; EL will automatically search videos in "d:myvideos-mame-foldervideosnaps")
- no support for multiple paths
[ Frontend Downloads ]