SameBoy ist ein sehr benutzerfreundlicher und genauer GameBoy Emulator für Mac OS.
SameBoy is a very user friendly and accurate GameBoy emulator for Mac OS.
Version 0.11.2New/Improved Features
- Each debug console in Cocoa now displays the ROM file name in its titlebar
- SameBoy can now load RTC information from battery saves from different emulators including BGB, VisualBoyAdvance, and VisualBoyAdvance-M and vice versa. Older battery saves will automatically be converted
- More accurate emulation of DAC charging and discharging. Fixes the buzzing sound heard in several games
- Fixed a bug where the left and right audio channel were swapped
- More accurate GDMA and HDMA timings
- Fixed several bugs, one of which is a regression, where channels 1 and 2 could play without a delay. Fixes missing audio in Gensan 2
- Correct emulation of enabling and disabling the volume envelope
- Correct emulation of a glitch where the volume envelope ticks when it usually wouldn’t
- Compensate for CPU prefetch in DIV’s initial value
- Correct emulation of turning the DACs on and off. Fixes missing audio in several games
- Fixed bugs in the debugger UI in Cocoa that made it unresponsive
- Fixed a bug where the libretro core didn’t save and load the RTC properly
[ Game Boy Emulatoren ][ Game Boy Infos ]