Eine neue Version des PSP Emulators PPSSPP wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the PSP emulator PPSSPP has been released.
October 27, 2018: PPSSPP 1.7 - stability and bugfixes!PPSSPP 1.7 has a large number of compatibility and bugfixes, and if you've previously had problems with crashes or instability, hopefully you will see a big improvement.The Android release will be rolled out slowly over the next week to catch bugs. If you want to get it early, the APK is available.UPDATE: 1.7.1 includes some minor crash fixes and a savedata fix.
- Fix for insta-crash on Galaxy Note 9, some Xiaomi devices, and the new nVidia Shield (#11441)
- Vertex range culling on most platforms, fixes DTM: Race Driver and similar (#11393)
- Major speed boost in some Gundam and Earth Defense Force games (#10973)
- Fix for issues with post processing shaders in GL 3+ (#11182)
- Fixes to sound output switching on Windows (WASAPI) (#11438)
- Detects DirectInput devices when running (#11461)
- Simple Discord integration (#11307)
- New debugging APIs (#10909)
- Task switching made a lot more robust (fixes GPD XD problems) (#11447)
- Texture decoding optimizations (#11350)
- Tons and tons of miscellaneous bugfixes and compatibility fixes
[ Sony PSP Emulatoren ][ Sony PSP Infos ]