Eine neue Betaversion des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new betaversion of the Amiga emulator WinUAE is available for testing.
- Video recording from hardware emulated graphics boards recorded only black screen.
- Screenshot from hardware emulated graphics boards always captured visible output even if capture before filtering was ticked.
- Filter panel (D3D) scanlines work now properly in multimonitor mode. (Previously native/RTG selection was ignored)
- Taking screenshot/recording when in multithreaded RTG mode was not thread safe.
- x86 bridgeboard category move broke SCSI and IDE x86 expansions. Sound Blaster and NIC was not moved.
- x86 bridgeboard virtual serial mouse connected serial port was not reset at reboot.
- A2386SX bridgeboard chipset EMS banking emulation was not complete, chipset native EMS driver complained about invalid hardware.
- Creating state file when disk access was active and disk image included timing information (for example ipf) caused buffer overflow.
- Autoload checkbox was hidden under string field in Advanced information panel.
- Added untested ADKCON MSBSYNC disk synchronization mode support.
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]