CLK (Clock Signal) ist ein quelloffener 8-bit Computer und Konsolen Emulator für Linux und MacOS von Tom Harte.
CLK (Clock Signal) is an open-source 8-bit computer and console emulator available for Linux and MacOS written by Tom Harte.
Primarily Apple II fixes:
- selecting the alternate character set no longer leads to a corrupted display;
- DSK files are now converted to disks with track skew;
- decoding of the keyboard and audio ports is less specific;
- an error in 40/80-column text selection in mixed mode is corrected; and
- the two undocumented graphics modes are now implemented.
On the Mac, the Info.plist has also been corrected (thanks to @MaddTheSane !) so that the app no longer incorrectly claims its icons apply to all possible file formats which share extensions with those that it recognises.
[ Diverse / Misc Emulatoren ]