CLK (Clock Signal) ist ein quelloffener 8-bit Computer und Konsolen Emulator für Linux und MacOS von Tom Harte.
CLK (Clock Signal) is an open-source 8-bit computer and console emulator available for Linux and MacOS written by Tom Harte.
This release makes big strides in its Apple II emulation:
- Apple IIe emulation is added, enabling use of such noteworthy titles as Prince of Persia and Airheart;
- an issue with joystick emulation is fixed, making it work correctly with a much wider array of titles; and
- a spin-down error with the Disk II is fixed, which was causing large quantities of software to load a lot more slowly in the emulator than in real life.
- adds built-in screenshot grabbing for both the SDL (ctrl+shift+d) and macOS (command+shift+d) targets; and
- eliminates a ColecoVision cartridge size sanity check that was found to be inappropriate for large quantities of homebrew software.
[ Diverse / Misc Emulatoren ]