Eine neue Version des Multi-Arcade Frontends EmuLoader wurde veröffentlicht. EmuLoader ist vom gleichen Autor wie EmuCon und unterstützt die Emulatoren MAME, Supermodel - SEGA Model 2/3, Daphne, Demul, HBMAME, DICE und ZiNc.
A new version of the multi-arcade frontend EmuLoader has been released. EmuLoader is from the same author as EmuCon and supports the emulators MAME, Supermodel - SEGA Model 2/3, Daphne, Demul, HBMAME, DICE and ZiNc.
version 8.6.5 change log - August 04, 2018Fixed"Machines List Filter" implementation is complete
- if you hide the parent set, all clone will hide as well
- forgot to link the code for checkbox "Show Parent Sets Only" in "Customize Machines List" screen
- window width increases if screen width is 1280 pixels or higher so all columns are visible without showing a horizontal scrollbar
- proper colors in night modeMachines list wrong font colors in "MAME Machines Filter Panel"Icon alpha blending bug in "Machine Types And Systems Filters" screen when items are unchecked (tool bar button filter)ChangedRenamed "MachinesList_SidePanel" section to "MAMEMachinesFilterPanel", for consistencyRenamed "Game Font Settings" to "Customize Game Fonts" in games popup menu and main menu "Games List"RemovedColors array vars of games selection bar are no more; colors are taken from ColorBoxes in Preferences screenAddedGames list selection bar colors customization (Preferences screen)
- customize background color, frame color and font color
- there are two bar settings for MAME and arcade, one for available games (default blue color) and one for games with missing ROMs/CHDs (default red color)
- re-added "Gradient Bar" setting
- two separate sets, one for light mode in "Games List" page and another for the night mode in "Night Mode" page
- light mode settings are saved in "EmuLoader.ini"
- night mode settings are saved in "nightmode.ini"
- affected features so far: main games list, MAME Machines Filter Panel, "Customize Game Fonts" screen, "Customize Thumbnails" screen
NOTE: frame cannot be removed but it can be masked with "alpha blending" and frame colors like black or whiteNight mode custom user colors support in a couple more screens (no more forced blue frames)New "Slot Machines" catver.ini filter added to "Arcade Miscellaneous Filters" screen
[ Frontend Downloads ]