Eine neue Version des Gameboy Advance/Nintendo DS Emulators No$gba ist erschienen.
A new version of the Gameboy Advance/Nintendo DS emulator No$gba has been released.
24 Jul 2018 - version 2.9a
- emu/dsi/clk: supports ARM9 134MHz mode (but waitstates are too fast for now)
- bios/help: swi waitbyloop timings for arm7/arm9 rom/cache nds/dsi 67mhz/134mhz
- cart/emu: supports ds cart reset tricks (via toggling scfg_mc_msb or exmemcnt)
- dsi/emu/help: scfg_clk.bit7 is read-only on arm9 (value mirrored from arm7)
- dsi/help: added notes on 'flipnote lenny (or whatever it is called)' exploit
- dsi/help: solved unknown last bytes in boot info block (SHA1 on 60h-byte area)
- dsi/mmc-image: alternately accepts no$gba-footer at emmc offset FF800h
- nds/dsi/cart/help: romctrl notes on (in-)official ways to reset cartridges
- nds/dsi/cart/help: romctrl notes on wrong and slow 1t-rom timings cart header
- dsi/debug: reformatted scfg7/scfg9 iomap windows, with new scfg details
- dsi/teak/help: added offical names for bits in ar/arp/stt/mod (from .dll)
- dsi/teak/help: many new stt/mod/ar/arp/cfgi/a0e/vtr details (thanks wwylele)