Eine neue Betaversion des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new betaversion of the Amiga emulator WinUAE is available for testing.
Beta 13: (Hopefully final next week)
- Toccata sound was not fully closed when reset/reset and caused crash if new config was loaded and started.
- Returning back to D3D11 fullscreen from GUI didn't automatically recapture mouse. (b12)
- Debugger f <start> <end> was broken.
- Corrupted OSD graphics (if OSD was enabled) and extra dark/bright line was drawn at the bottom of display in lagless D3D11 fullscreen mode after exiting GUI.
- Second to last line was not drawn in lagless mode. Very last line is invisible by design.
- FMOVE and FMOVEM to memory didn't check if destination addressing mode was invalid (PC relative) and didn't generate F-line.
- FMOVE to control register didn't check if more than 1 control register bit was set which is also invalid and should generate F-line.
- FMOVEM to (An)+ and from -(An) are invalid.
- Softfloat FABS and FNEG didn't handle infinity correctly.
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]