Eine neue Betaversion des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new betaversion of the Amiga emulator WinUAE is available for testing.
- Full-window mode captured mouse (and moved it to center of screen) even when window didn't have focus.
- Removed single buffer display option, it was only useful when using old low latency vsync mode.
- Help button now asks for opening online help version if help file is not installed. (not finished yet)
- Added windowed mode resize enable/disable option. Default is enabled.
- Added D3D11 standard vsync black frame insertion support. (100Hz/120Hz)
- Action Replay II/III statefile support improved. (For example AR state was invalid when loading AR statefile when AR was already active)
- On the fly switching between fastest possible <> non-fastest possible CPU modes in lagless vsync caused hang in certain situations.
- Debugger: show number of cycles used when tracing (t, z, breakpoints). Only shown if max 2 frames since last debugger activation. (TODO: should also count number of memory accesses and no-wait state minimum cycle count)
- Freezer cartridge automatic RTG switch on/off wasn't reliable.
- Removed forgotten, useless and obsolete "The selected screen mode can't be displayed in a window, because.." check.
- 68030 MMU PLOAD R variant (R/W bit=1) caused f-line exception.
- Clear both ping-pong buffers when pausing/unpausing WASAPI exclusive sound mode.
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]