Der Multi Atari Emulator Atari800 wurde aktualisiert und wartet in der aktuellen Version mit vielen Neuerung auf. Im Moment ist nur der Sourcecode verfügbar.
Unterstützte Systeme: Atari 400, 800, 600 XL, 800XL, 130XE, 5200.
The multiple Atari emulator Atari800 has been updated again with a lot of changes. At the moment, only the sourcecode is available.
Supported systems: Atari 400, 800, 600 XL, 800XL, 130XE, 5200.
Version 4.0.0 (2018/04/21)
This release brings four years of hard work of fellow Atari800 developers
on improvements and bugfixes of our favorite Atari emulator.
Ports to Atari ST/TT/Falcon, Android, Raspberry Pi and Sega Dreamcast
have been improved (some of them greatly).
CPU, SIO, ANTIC, GTIA, POKEY and PIA emulation has been corrected.
Atari800 now includes Altirra BIOS so it is now possible to run *some*
programs even without installing the original ROM files.
The total number of changes is so huge that major version bump was necessary.
Contrary to usual NEWS entries here follows a very incomplete list. It might
be updated in later releases. In the meantime please read DOC/ChangeLog
and the commit history in git for complete list of changes.
This release contains breaking changes in color handling. Users updating from
an earlier version should reset their color settings, or else the display
might be unreadable. To reset the color settings, do one of these:
* Select one of the presets available in the menu option "Display settings"->
"Color preset"; or
* Run atari800 with the -color-preset command-line option, e.g.:
atari800 -colors-preset standard; or
* Delete the emulator's config file (.atari800.cfg). Caution: you'll lose
all Atari800 settings!
* Support for loading of CAS images with "fsk" chunks - images of
copy-protected tapes can now be loaded, with SIO patch being disabled.
* Bit3 Full View 80 Column card emulation.
* New cartridge type 68: "Atrax 128 KB cartridge".
Previously existing cartridge type 17: "Atrax 128 KB cartridge" was based
on a misconception - real Atrax cartridges have their address and data
lines intermixed, so type 17 could not be used with actual ROM dumps. So,
type 17 has been renamed to "Decoded Atrax 128 KB cartridge", and new type
68 has been added, whcih now can be used for Atrax ROM chip dumps.
* New cartridge types supported:
- aDawliah 32 KB cartridge
- aDawliah 64 KB cartridge
* new command line switch "-volume" (for 16bit sound output) that can set
the output volume of the Atari 800 emulator with value from 0 to 100.
* The Sound Settings option "Fragment size" has been renamed to less cryptic
"Hardware buffer size".
* Total emulator volume is lower now because the output has been shifted
in order to fix a possible annoying humming sound in silence on some
receivers (TV sets).
* Fixed computation of gamma adjustment - now it is applied to each of the
three RGB channels separately.
* On systems that support synchronized sound: Fixed the emulator crashing
when Dual POKEY was enabled while High Fidelity POKEY was turned off.
* Improve screen update routines in the Dreamcast port. They don't use
DIRTYRECT anymore but are faster than the old routines when the whole
screen is dirty.
[ Atari 5200 Emulatoren ][ Ataris Geschichte ]