|Eine neue Version von MAME wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the MAME emulator has been published.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06436: [DIP/Input] (tecmo.cpp) gemini, geminib: Input issues (Tafoid)
- 06432: [Graphics] Creating a game specific INI disables HLSL filters (Jezze)
- 04933: [Flip Screen/Cocktail] (gaiden.cpp) gaiden and clones: Very slight offset down on flip screen (Osso)
- 06427: [Documentation] (atarisy1.cpp) peterpak: A dash too much in the game description. (AntoPISA)
- 03646: [Graphics] (segas16b.cpp) altbeastj, altbeast6 : Missing graphics in the crystal ball. (David Haywood)
- 06407: [Compiling] (cps2.cpp) BUILD: Compiling a tinybuild with cps2 driver included crashes (smf)
- 06413: [Interface] CONSOLE: Does nothing but allow "EXIT" (crazyc)
- 05928: [Crash/Freeze] (zn.cpp) nbajamex: game crashes / nvram gets corrupted (Phil Bennett)
- 06418: [Flip Screen/Cocktail] (8080bw.cpp) Color sets in 8080bw: No picture for second player in cocktail mode. (Robbbert)
- 06417: [Crash/Freeze] MAME crashed with UI and HLSL (Jezze)
- 06411: [Flip Screen/Cocktail] (equites.cpp) splndrbt and clones, hvoltage: Cocktail mode video isn't working correctly (Osso)
New working machines
Candela CAN09 terminal [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
Draw 88 Poker (V2.0) [Roberto Fresca, Charles MacDonald]
Entex Space Battle [hap, Sean Riddle]
Fidelity Designer 2100 Display [hap, Berger]
Fidelity Excel 68000 [hap, Berger]
Mephisto Montreux [unknown]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0001) Standard Draw Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0050) Joker Poker (4 sets) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0054) Deuces Wild Poker (El Cortez) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0195) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0218) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0232) Patriot Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0294) Aces and Faces Bonus Joker Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0295) Super Deuces Wild Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0445) Aces and Faces Bonus Joker Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0450) Loose Deuce Deuces Wild! Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0453) Joker Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (X002002P+XP000038) Double Double Bonus Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (X002240P+XP000038) Joker Poker (Two Pair or Better) [BrianT]
Radio Shack Monkey See [hap, Sean Riddle]
Bandai System Control Car: Cheetah/The Incredible Brain Buggy [hap, Sean Riddle]
Shikigami no Shiro - internal build (V1.02J 2001/09/27 18:45) [rtw, ShouTime, smf, O.Galibert]
Intel iSBC 286/12 [Al Kossow]
New working clones
1945k III (newer, OPCX1 PCB) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
Blue Shark (Model Racing bootleg) [f205v]
Burning Fight (prototype, ver 23.3, 910326) [Collin Foust]
Cosmic Invaders (bootleg of Space Invaders) [penrhos]
Forgotten Worlds (USA, B-Board 88618B-2, Rev. B) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
Gran Premio F1 (Spanish bootleg of Pole Position II) [Rockman, Arcade Hacker]
Grand Prix Star (v3.0) [Hammy]
Hit the Ice (US, with riser board) [coolmod]
Mustache Boy (Italy) [ShouTime]
Metal Slug 2 Turbo (hack/bootleg) [system11, trap15]
Ozma Wars (Model Racing bootleg) [f205v]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0008) Standard Draw Poker (set 2, El Cortez) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0048) Joker Poker (set 4) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0057) Deuces Wild Poker (set 4) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0103) Deuces Wild Poker (set 2) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0126) Deuces Wild Poker (set 3) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0188) Standard Draw Poker (set 3) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0434) Bonus Poker Deluxe (set 2) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0447) Standard Draw Poker (set 3) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0452) Double Deuces Wild Poker (set 2) [BrianT]
Road Fighter (set 3, conversion hack on Hyper Sports PCB) [f205v]
Sol Divide - The Sword Of Darkness (Korea) [Nomax, The Dumping Union]
Stone Ball (2 Players, v1-20 21/10/1994) [Nomax, The Dumping Union]
Vendetta (World, 2 Players, ver. ?) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
Machines promoted to working
Exzisus (EX 1.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood]
Go By RC (V2.03O 1999/05/25 13:31) [smf]
Number Crash [kurobee]
Saitek RISC 2500 v1.04 [unknown]
Space Lords (rev C) [Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Samuel Neves, Peter Wilhelmsen]
Tandy/Memorex Video Information System MD-2500 [Carl]
Time Scanner (TS 2.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood]
Xain'd Sleena (SC 3.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood]
Intel iSBC 286/10 [Carl]
Clones promoted to working
RC De Go (V2.03J 1999/05/22 19:29) [smf]
Space Lords (rev A) [Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Samuel Neves, Peter Wilhelmsen]
Space Lords (rev A, German) [Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Samuel Neves, Peter Wilhelmsen]
Space Lords (rev B) [Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Samuel Neves, Peter Wilhelmsen]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
ACI Destiny Prodigy [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
Acorn A4000 [Nigel Barnes]
Acorn A5000 [Nigel Barnes]
Bandai Super Note Club mu (Japan) [Team Europe]
Candela CAN09 main unit [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
Diamond Fever (0200302V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
GMX Micro 20 [Al Kossow, R. Belmont]
Hazeltine 1500 [Al Kossow, Ryan Holtz]
Intel iSBC 86/05 [Al Kossow]
Intel iSBC 86/30 [Al Kossow]
Jungle Juice (0200240V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
Kron K-180 [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
Meng Hong Lou [Guru, Dyq, Bnathan]
Montana Choice (MG0025) Multi-Game [BrianT]
Montana Choice (MG0026) Multi-Game [BrianT]
Montana Choice (MG0182) Multi-Game [BrianT]
Player's Choice (MG0213) Multi-Game [BrianT]
Player's Edge (PK0858-PC075) Deuces Wild Poker (El Cortez) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (X000013K+XK000012) Keno [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (X000846S+XS000006) Wild Star Red White & Blue Slots [BrianT]
Player's Choice - Original (30143011, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
Rider's Surf [PinMAME]
Simatic PG675 [R. Belmont, rfka01]
SYS68K/CPU-30SEN-R [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-30SEN-R-501 [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
Televideo TV910 [Al Kossow, R. Belmont]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Acorn A3010 [Nigel Barnes]
Acorn A3020 [Nigel Barnes]
Acorn A4 [Nigel Barnes]
Acorn A5000 Alpha [Nigel Barnes]
Archimedes 3000 [Nigel Barnes]
Archimedes 305 [Nigel Barnes]
Archimedes 410/1 [Nigel Barnes]
Archimedes 420/1 [Nigel Barnes]
Archimedes 440 [Nigel Barnes]
Archimedes 440/1 [Nigel Barnes]
Archimedes 540 [Nigel Barnes]
Cash Chameleon (0200437V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
Cash Chameleon (0300781V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
Chicken (0200530V, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
Inca Sun (CHG1458, US) [Heihachi_73]
Star God (variable replay score) [PinMAME]
SYS68K/CPU-30BE/16 [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-30BE/8 [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-30Lite/4 [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-30Lite/8 [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-30X [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-30XA [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-30ZA [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-30ZBE [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
SYS68K/CPU-33 [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
Time Crisis II (Japan, TSS1 Ver. B) [Bill D., The Dumping Union]
Time Crisis II (US, TSS5 Ver. A) [Naoki, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Unicorn Dreaming (0101228V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
Wild Amazon (01J01996, Venezuela) [Heihachi_73]
War: The Final Assault (Apr 7 1999) [CoolFox]
New WORKING software list additions
atom_flop.xml: Egghead in Space, F14 Tomcat [Nigel Barnes]
bbcb_cass.xml: The Music System [Nigel Barnes]
bbcb_flop.xml: various games, applications, utilities [Nigel Barnes]
bbcb_flop_orig.xml: redumped Farm Management Suite double sided [Nigel Barnes]
bbcmc_flop.xml: ALPS, Astro Blaster, Carnival [Nigel Barnes]
megadriv.xml: Cool Spot (Euro, Prototype) [FakeShemp, Team Europe]
pet_rom.xml: SUPER*TOOL [Francesco Messineo]
pro128s_flop.xml: Disco Welcome [Nigel Barnes]
snes.xml: Syvalion (Euro, Prototype) [FakeShemp, Team Europe]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
archimedes.xml: RISC OS 3 Applications, many coverdisks and commercial applications [Nigel Barnes]
bbc_flop_6502.xml: Hi-InterSheet, Hi-View, Hi-Wordwise+ [Nigel Barnes]
electron_flop.xml: all known 5.25" DFS releases [Nigel Barnes]
Cooking Pico (Jpn), Cooking Pico (Kor), Toy Story 2 (Kor), The Cloud is Wizard (Kor), Tago Galka (Kor), Dreamland Tour (Kor)
sawatte.xml: Doraemon Nobita no Dou Butsu Land, Soreike! Anpanman Onamae Na~ni, Ultra Hero Touch [Team Europe]
Translations added or modified
-imgtool: Various refactoring: [Nathan Woods]
* Consolidated logic for default implementation of imgtool::image::list_partitions().
* Changed imgtool::stream::open*() to return imgtool::stream::ptr.
* Fixed a recently introduced bug that caused image types that do not support partitions to function incorrectly.
-core: Disassembler modernisation: [Nathan Woods]
* Merged M6809, HD6309 and Konami disassemblers.
* Added arcompact and PDP8 disassemblers to unidasm.
* Fixed unidasm declaration for upd7725.
* Eliminated static disassembly buffers in RSP, PowerPC and MIPS DRCs.
* Changed all disassemblers to use output stream rather than character buffer.
* Changed disassembler overrides to use 'std::ostream &' internally.
* Changed disassembler infrastructure to not use char buffers internally.
-apollo: Enabled creation when non-existent image name is supplied for omti8621 and sc499. [Hans Ostermeyer]
-sc499: Corrected regressions that prevented writing. [Hans Ostermeyer]
-various: Miscellaneous typo fixes. [Jordi Mallach, Tafoid]
-arm, arm7: Various emulation improvements: [Sandro Ronco]
* Implemented Transfers to User Bank in LDM/STM and fixed flags corruption in branch opcodes.
* Fixed register-base shift with a value >= 32, this fixes the RISC OS graphics issues.
* Fixed carry for ROR and preserve IRQ_MASK in LDR R15,***.
-mmodular, risc2500: Moved Saitek RISC 2500 into a separate driver and added internal layout and inputs. [Sandro Ronco]
-a310: reworked HLE keyboard and added mouse input. [Sandro Ronco]
-aristmk5: Various improvements: [Sandro Ronco]
* Hooked up EEPROMs, UARTs and some inputs.
* Fixed video DMA when vidstart != 0.
* Added coin input, logic door input and RTC.
* Fixed SRAM banking.
-archimds: Fixed horizontal display position and cursor position in VIDC. [Sandro Ronco]
-atarigx2: Reverse-engineered Space Lords security FPGA and implemented decryption code.
[Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Samuel Neves, Peter Wilhelmsen]
-atarigx2: Fixed inputs in Space Lords. [MASH]
-ti99: Fixed save states and declared MACHINE_SUPPORTS_SAVE. [Michael Zapf]
-midvunit: Renamed wargods CHD to reflect actual version on disk. [Ryan Holtz]
-hazeltin: Various initial changes: [Ryan Holtz]
* Added keyboard hookup, but will need 8048 dumping or black-boxing.
* Added preliminary video, still broken due to timing issues.
* Added state-machine bipolar PROMs.
-core: Added non-netlist devices for logic ICs: [Ryan Holtz]
* 54/7416x Hex/Quad D Flip-Flops with Clear
* 9334/DM9334 8-Bit Addressable Latch
* 7400 Quad 2-Input NAND Gate, 7404 Hex Inverter, 82S126/82S129 256x4-bit PROM
-sun4: Simplified DMA implementation. [Ryan Holtz]
-naomi: various naming changes: [MetalliC]
* Added supported region info.
* Changed all games to "Export name / Japan name" template.
* Correct a few names as per title screens.
-namcos12: Added Namco Cyber Lead cabinet JVS IO and LED controller PCB dumps. [PascalP, Team Europe]
-aristmk6: Hooked up IRQ registers. [MetalliC]
-naomi: Added missing PICs for Dragon Treasure 2 main, Dragon Treasure 2 & 3 satellite, and WCCF 2001-2002.
[Android, Darksoft, f205v, rtw, MetalliC]
-luaengine: Converted to sol2. [Carl]
-plugins/console: Added Lua console as plugin. [Carl]
-core: Moved device_memory_interface from driver_device to dummy_space_device. [smf]
* Exposed the dummy_space_device as machine().dummy_space() with a trampoline in driver_device for existing callers.
* Debugger no longer needs to special case root_device() to avoid showing the dummy address space.
-taitogn: Various changes: [smf]
* Implemented G-NET BIOS flashing
* Games that require the v2 BIOS now require you to update the BIOS and turn off JP1 as part of the installation
* A v1 BIOS flash is included, but you aren't forced to use it
* Moved G-NET protection out of ATAFLASH and into individual devices for each type of card
* Added build dates and times to G-NET game descriptions.
-zn: Various changes: [smf]
* Implemented enough analogue control reading on ZN1/ZN2 for RC De Go and Go By RC.
* Fixed ZN1/ZN2 DIP switch descriptions.
-Implemented S1985 backup RAM [smf]
* Fixes TPC310 accessories cursor movement on the second time you launch it with left ctrl + left shift.
* Fixed Matsushita backup RAM saving.
* Implemented S1985 and Matsushita state saving.
* Implemented MSX switched interface without using an address map.
-Fixed heap corruption when loading a new CHD fails. [smf]
-Throw CHDERR_FILE_NOT_WRITEABLE rather than CHDERR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION if you try to open an old version CHD or writing. [smf]
-darkmist: Video fixes: [Angelo Salese]
* Added real transparent pen mixing from PROMs, fixes ranking screen and gameplay area in Dark Mist.
* Fixed sprite-sprite priorities, sprite chip fetches from top to bottom.
-saturn: Various changes: [Angelo Salese]
* Worked around VDP1 timings in Sega Saturn, fixes regression with Batman Forever gameplay speed.
* Added Rotation Parameter read control register, fixes at least Riddler stage ROZ positioning in Batman Forever.
-mirage: Added 93C46 EEPROM hook-up. [Angelo Salese]
-seta: Added backup RAM hookup for kiwame, fixes "BACKUP RAM ERROR" at first boot. [Angelo Salese]
-ncr5390: Implemented selection disable. [O. Galibert]
-addrmap refactoring: [O. Galibert]
* Removed device parameter
* De-hand-templatized address_map_entry, remove then unneeded entry parameter
* Simplified constructor, thanks Micko
* Changed setters into passthroughs
* Stream it
* Changed to use dot syntax rather than -> syntax for chaining
-addrmem: Made obvious renames and added helpers. [O. Galibert]
-general: Eliminated attaching memory maps to driver_device. [O. Galibert]
-emucore: Removed generic_ptr. [O. Galibert]
-scn2674: Various changes: [Barry Rodewald]
* Corrected the row on which a split occurs, fixes Octopus display of the last row before the status line split.
* Added command 0xA6, fixes Octopus status line in Concurrent DOS, and BIOS character block write function.
-octopus: Various changes: [Barry Rodewald]
* Added cursor display.
* Added colour attributes.
* Added blink and underline attributes.
* Hooked up serial lines, Concurrent DOS can now use the first serial port as an extra terminal.
* Fixed Z80 RAM banking past 256kB.
-fmtowns: Addded support for IC Memory Card images. [Barry Rodewald]
* Limited to 16MB in size until software that supports more can be found.
-x68k: Added keyboard LEDs to layout display. [Barry Rodewald]
* Among other things, this fixes the 'dancing keyboard' display when running Cotton.
-mac: Split 128/512/Plus into a new separate, more modern driver. [R. Belmont]
-mac: Corrected regression in IIvx/IIvi models. [R. Belmont]
-apple2gs: Switched to use z80scc, added printer and modem ports. [R. Belmont]
-sdgndmps: Added DIP switch names and locations (verified from manual). [AJR]
-pg685: Added pg675 and hooked up MM58167 RTC. [R. Belmont, rfka01]
-pg685: Various changes: [R. Belmont]
* Preliminary working oua11 video.
* Fixed ROM and ROM shadow mapping for oua12 so it actually boots.
* Preliminary not-quite-working oua12 video (chargen decode is unknown).
-pg675, pg685: Added hardware info. [rfka01]
-micro20: Added more device hookups, gets farther into POST. [R. Belmont]
-concept: Added optional MacsBug ROMs. [Al Kossow, R. Belmont]
-core: Fixed a bug parsing the software name option that prevented loading slot defaults for software selected from the internal
-sh2dasm, sh4dasm: Changed the disassemblers to use 'std::ostream &' internally. [AJR]
-pit8253: Made MSB-only counter writes lower outputs in mode 0. [AJR]
-amusco: Various changes: [AJR]
* Identified and hooked up 8155 interface chips for LPT and RTC.
* Fixed PIT IRQs; game speed is much better now.
* Coin inputs now read properly through IRQ4.
* Promoted draw88pkr to WORKING (no more "COIN ERROR" on startup, though POST still fails memory test for some reason).
* Removed spurious coin counter.
* Updated notes on printer.
-seibu: Moved SEI80BU encryption out of the SEIBU_SOUND device and made it a device of its own. [AJR]
-amusco: Added button-lamps and coin counter support. [Roberto Fresca]
-z80scc: Various changes: [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
* Added support for RTxC as BRG clock source, allows the SGI Indy to have a console.
* Fixed a bug in rr15 support, allows macplus, etc. to boot now.
* Improved interrupt handling, allows mouse pointer to move in macplus driver for System 6.0.8.
* Fixed init state of latched rr0 values, improves the success ratio of getting the mouse working in both X and Y on macplus, etc.
* Minimal sync/hunt support to enable System 7 to boot on macplus.
-z80dart: Refactored FIFOs using new template based FIFO class. [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
-didact: Various Candela changes: [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
* Added can09, a non working driver for the Candela main computer, a 6809 based design with FDC and a 6850 CRTC.
* Added can09t, a somewhat working driver for the Candela terminal, a slimmer version without FDC and with a terminal interface.
-fccpu30: Various changes: [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
* Added new board variants as WIP: cpu30x, cpu30xa, cpu30za, cpu30zbe, cpu30be8, cpu30be16, cpu30lite4, cpu30lite8, cpu30senr,
* Added support for -ramsize according to each board variant.
* Renamed roms to reflect on content and versions.
* Mapped the Epson 72423 RTC device to the msm6242_device driver as it is compatible.
* Added mock handlers with LOG info for devices that needs to be written.
* Exposed possibility to turn off FPU in case it is not installed.
* fccpu: Prepared to split out base fccpu class to support drivers for cpu2x and cpu4x boards etc.
* Various small fixes to PIT68230, FGA022, DUSCC.
-prodigy: Added skeleton driver for ACI Destiny Prodigy chess computer. [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
-z80sio, mzr8105: Added UPD7201 device type to and changed driver to use it. [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
-rax: Emulated the Acclaim RAX sound board, fixing sound in Batman Forever and NBA Jam Extreme. [Phil Bennett]
-zn: Hooked up extra NVRAM in NBA Jam Extreme. [Phil Bennett]
-bbc: Added ACP 1770 DFS to acorn1770 FDC. [Nigel Barnes]
-electron: Added PRES ADFS versions to Plus3 expansion. [Nigel Barnes]
-a310: Added new NOT WORKING machines Archimedes 305, Archimedes 440, Archimedes 3000, Archimedes 410/1, Archimedes 420/1,
Archimedes 440/1, Archimedes 540, Acorn A5000, Acorn A4, Acorn A4000, Acorn A5000 Alpha [Nigel Barnes]
* Renamed a310->aa310 to avoid conflict with Amiga machines.
* Added all missing OS releases Arthur 0.30, RISC OS 2.01, RISC OS 3.00, RISC OS 3.10, RISC OS 3.19 (German).
* Made all machines default to the OS (Arthur, RISC OS 2, RISC OS 3) they were shipped with.
* Corrected ROM labels/locations.
* Added default CMOS to boot to desktop.
* Mapped Acorn A4 Power Management extension.
-hp9845: Re-implemented 98035 module with a nanoprocessor driver. [F.Ulivi]
* Now possible to emulate the 98035 RTC module at a low level thanks to firmware ROM dump from Mr. Kueckes.
* Implemented "nanoprocessor" microcontroller CPU core and disassembler.
-hp9845: Implemented HP98034 module (HPIB interface). [F.Ulivi]
-quizpun2: Hooked up MCU, improved graphics and sound. [Luca Elia]
-crystal: Fixed VRender0 timers. [Luca Elia]
-cedar_magnet: Preliminary magnet system sound and various flag fixes. [David Haywood]
-smskr: Added support for the seo-jin 11-in-1 multi-game bootleg cartridge. [David Haywood]
-aristmk6: Various changes: [David Haywood]
* Cleaned up ROM loading.
* Show framebuffer? instead of debug viewer - can see startup text at least.
* Extended ROM area so that the bigger games map properly and pass their checksums.
* Corrected flamolce rom loading.
* Corrected rumbreel rom loading and switch 1x and 2x IC positions, it passes test and is consistent with others now.
-sh4: Began SH4 MMU improvements with a view to seeing what aristmk6 needs, allowed table upload by LDTLB opcode, allowed
experimental MMU test code to be enabled/disabled on a per-driver basis. [David Haywood]
-core: Added delegate support for lambdas and std::functions in general, also supporting const members now. [Miodrag Milanovic]
-aristmk5: Increased ROM window size for incasunu and geisha, fixing graphic CRC check and allowing incasunu to boot.
-core: Added more applicable Catch testing framework and converted all tests to be done properly by guidelines. [Miodrag Milanovic]
* Still needs TESTS=1 to enable build of tests
-osd: Moved UWP asset files to proper place. [Miodrag Milanovic]
-util: Added a simple FIFO template. [Vas Crabb]
-xmlfile: Turned API into something that looks like C++ and allowed use of const data node objects. [Vas Crabb]
-3rdparty: Updated LZMA to 16.04 (security and portability fixes). [Vas Crabb]
-core: Introduced u8/u16/u32/u64/s8/s16/s32/s64 alias types: [Vas Crabb]
* New abbreviated types are in osd and util namespaces, and also in global namespace for things that #include "emu.h"
* Removed the cstdint types from everything in emu.
* Removed U64/S64 macros.
* Fixed a bug in dps16 caused by incorrect use of macro.
* Fixed debugcon not checking for "do " prefix case-insensitively.
* Fixed a lot of messed up tabulation.
* Changed many macros and constants to constexpr.
* Fixed up many __names.
-complay.py: Rewrote to parse/minify layout XML - invalid XML in internal layouts now cause build failures. [Vas Crabb]
-uismall.bdf: Added some typographical characters to, including the hair space used by the internal UI. [Vas Crabb]
-frontend: Encapsulated more of the menu base class to control when layout changes can happen, encapsulated mouse translation
-osd: Fixed key names with -keyboardprovider win32 [Vas Crabb]
-core: Drop invalid input tokens when parsing configuration, fixes uncaught exception error when writing configuration. [Vas Crabb]
-hlsl: Fixed games with off-screen backdrop artworks (e.g. atarifb, bowler). [Jezze]
-sms: Various changes: [Enik Land]
* Set initial audio mixing state on reset.
* Documented the Sports Pad modes (and changed the default) used by Sports Pad Soccer (Jpn).
-n64: Various changes: [Happy]
* Only SP DMA skip for DRAM address, regardless of transfer direction.
* Give priority to current transfer when reading AI length register.
* Add delayed carry signal to AI (hardware bug allows carry signal from low to high to persist through a reload).
-build: Fixed make VERBOSE=1 not showing archive commands for static libraries. [Happy]
-osd: Added new UWP icons/images. [JacKc]
-bionicc: Various changes: [Asayuki]
* Added notes on clock frequencies and video signal timings.
* Converted to raw screen parameters, correcting frame rate and vblank timing.
-jangou: Corrected DIP switches for Jangou Lady. [system11]
-nbmj8891: Corrected DIP switches for Mahjong G-Men '89, Mahjong Vanilla Syndrome and Scandal Mahjong. [system11]
-nbmj9195: Corrected Pretty Sailor 18-kin DIP switches. [system11]
-tmnt: Changed back to 320x224 as per MT04790 discussion. [system11]
-vigilant: Corrected visible screen area (PCB comparison). [system11]
-twincobr: Corrected ROM names for twincobr and twincobru. [system11]
-tumbleb: Corrected Choky Choky OKI crystal, also corrected all games to mono as none use stereo PCBs. [system11]
-kaneko16: Unswapped button mappings for gtmr games so they match the PCB/manual. [system11]
-psikyosh: Corrected all games to mono as all games in this board family are mono. [system11]
-marvland: Tagged as imperfect sound and needing redump of sound ROM. [system11]
* The sound in this version does not match Japan or any of the ports, and sounds like incorrect sounds are being played.
-aleck64: Added vivdolls DIP switches, digital joystick support needs adding, game is switchable. [system11]
-rainbow: Various Rainbow 100 changes: [Bavarese]
* Fixed colors in highres mode and video levels.
* Made a small fix to serial Rx.
* Added support for hard disks with up to 17 sectors/track, as MFM controllers allow this.
* Made port 50 readable (undocumented, yet used).
-upd7220: Fixed division by zero in update_graphics. [Bavarese]
-build: Fixed building on ppc64le and s390x. [Julian Sikorski]
-firebatl: Fixed music tempo. [ShouTime]
-fidel6502: Redumped Par Excellence. [Berger]
-quizpun2: Dumped the 68705 MCU for "Quiz Punch", protected by an epoxy block. [Guru]
-sms_bootleg: Added the missing ROM to the smssgame set. [Astroblaster]
-naomigd: Added unused/unknown security PIC dumps:
* 253-5508-0352E some mahjong game? [mohamad "The Hedgehog" issawi, colour.thief]
* 253-5508-0456J WCCF 2005-2006 Japan [any]
* 253-5508-0506J unknown Chihiro [Android]
-lua: Added ability to show custom menu. [headkaze]
-fds: Detached the other cart lists. [Reagan Roush]
-zorba: Added software list for floppy disks as well as some documentation to the driver file. [Reagan Roush]
-isbc: Added new isbc 286 rom version v1.0. [Al Kossow]
-isbc_208: Added device. [Carl]
[ Arcade Multi Emulatoren ][ Arcade Single Emulatoren ]