WinAPE ist ein sehr guter Amstrad CPC Emulator für Windows.
WinAPE is an Amstrad CPC Emulator for Windows.
WinAPE - What's New Version 2.0 Beta 2 05-Jan-2016
PLEASE NOTE:This release is a BETA release. Some features may not work as expected.There is a list of known issues at the end of this file. Emulation
- Correct Z80 Flags emulation for IN and OUT and all derivatives.
- Added support for CRTC Type 1 register 6 border blanking when set to zero.
- Changed breakpoint conditions to use 32 bit values rather than 16 bit values.
- Added a number of functions to breakpoint conditions to support 32 bit to 16/8 bit conversion.
- Added true and false variables.
- Added ability to load symbols from the WinAPE command line using the /SYM:filename parameter.
- Option to automatically hide the output window on successful assemble.
- Added documentation of command line parameters in help files.
- Added documentation of new breakpoint condition variables and functions.
- Updates ParaDOS 1.2 and ParaDOS 1.2+ ROM images to bug-fixed version which will work in slots below 7.
Demos Tested - Not Fully Working
- The ASIC does not allow a number of registers to be read. This does not affect any current Plus software, and needs to be analysed fully before being emulated.
- Power System Megademo (PWMD-A.DSK, PWMD-B.DSK, PWMD-C.DSK) - Last part before end reports CRTC Type 1 when Type 0 is used. - Screen jumps in Chany Part (Part 3)
- S&KOH Intro (Not on DSK) - HSYNC problem
- Soul Almighty (SOUL-ALM.DSK) - Digisampled jumper seems to jump too much (VSYNC?)
Any queries or other issues regarding WinAPE
, please contact me: Richard Wilsonemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Amstrad CPC Emulatoren ]