MedGui Reborn ist ein Windows-Frontend für den Multisystem-Emulator Mednafen.
MedGui Reborn is a Windows-frontend for the multisystem-emulator Mednafen.
MedGui Reborn Stable v0.060
- Added snaps and title support
- Added "Snap Manager" section to rename .png snaps/file into a standard NoIntro name or CRC name format
- Changed Custom DAT Maker to make standard clrMame/NoIntro Dat structure
- Corrected any english translation issue on the GUI
MedGui Reborn Stable v0.059
- Bin file greater than 10 mb are recognized as an image file
- Added region detection for psx games
- Saved last nick name, server, port and channel on UCI chat at MedGuiR exit
- Added folder rom scan for 7zip and rar compressed file
(the single selected file will be uncompressed on the fly on RomTemp folder, this operation will delete all previous extracted file on RomTemp folder)
- Added a icon to recognize "compressed/uncompressed/disc image" game
- Small fix
[ Frontend Downloads ]