byuu hat eine neue Version seines Multi System (NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance) und Subsystem (Super Game Boy, BS-X Satellaview, Sufami Turbo) Emulators higan (ehemals bsnes) veröffentlicht.
byuu has released his new version of his multi-system (NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance) and subsystems (Super Game Boy, BS-X Satellaview, Sufami Turbo) emulator higan (formally bsnes).
Download here: http://board.byuu.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=634
is now included. icarus
is used to import game files/archives into game paks (folders)
* SNES: mid-scanline BGMODE changes now emulated correctly (used only by atx2.smc Anthrox Demo)
* GBA: fixed a CPU bug that was causing dozens of games to have distorted audio
* GBA: fixed default FlashROM ID; should allow much higher compatibility
* GBA: now using Cydrak´s new, much improved, GBA color emulation filter (still a work-in-progress)
* re-added command-line loading support for game paks (not for game files/archives, sorry!)
* Qt port now compiles and runs again (may be a little buggy; Windows/GTK+ ports preferred)
performance profile now compiles and runs again
* much more
[ Diverse / Misc Emus ]