QMC2 ein MAME / MESS Frontend für Linux / Unix, Mac OS X und für Windows wurde aktualisiert.
QMC2 a MAME / MESS frontend for Linux / Unix, Mac OS X and Windows has been updated.
Full change-log for 0.52:
- fix: corrected visibility switching of the ROM state filter menu (related to the detail-setup overhaul in 0.50)
- fix: DAT-info database: corrected file modification checking to also work on Windows
- imp: unified all main GUI variants into one: qmc2-(sdl)mame (because of the unification in MAME) – as a result, you only have to build one binary now and the EMULATOR option as well as variant switching have been removed
- imp: updated category.ini contributed by ASH to MAME 0.162
- imp: ROMAlyzer: removed the extra frame around the scanner status and centered it vertically
- imp: when the emulator binary cannot be identified as MAME this will no longer stop game list processing, instead QMC2 will log a warning and try to continue as if it were MAME (note: bad things can happen if this is not the case!)
- imp: added new software notes-template macro $SOFTWARE_PARENT_ID$ (bug tracker ID #105)
- imp: updated the alternative system- and software-notes templates contributed by José Marcio Rezende Franco
- imp: category view: BIOS and device sets that aren’t available in catver.ini and/or category.ini will now still be inserted as sub-items of their respective categories when the view is created
- imp: all former XML entities are handled as / expected to be entities now
- inf: project renamed to M.A.M.E. Catalog / Launcher II
- inf: the old MAWS feature has been dropped in favor of the ProjectMESS feature
[ Frontend Downloads ]