Der Apple II Emulator Virtual ][ für Mac OS wurde wieder aktualisiert.
The Apple II emulator Virtual ][ for Mac OS has been updated.
What´s new in version 7.5.2
- Fixed an issue that could cause the virtual procesor to get stuck in an endless loop.
- The right arrow key did not work correctly when used for game control. This has been fixed.
What´s new in version 7.5
- Support for two Mockingboard cards in one machine, in order to listen to max. 12 channels.
- Corrected an issue with double low resolution colors.
- Added an experimental feature: the super serial card emulation can now work with Unix named pipes (full license only).
- Improved timing of video rendering; the Apple //e cursor now blinks with constant time intervals.
- The RAMWorks card now has a maximum capacity of 16 MB (was 8 MB) (full license only).
- Relaxed the requirements for a custom character set definition: the file can now be either tiff or png, 1-bit or 8-bit.
- The Preferences window now shows the correct tab when opened.
- Simultaneous disk drive and printer sound effects could cause a crash - this has been fixed.
- The print preview now takes the scrollbar preferences into acount.
- Saving the machine state could potentially cause a crash - this has been solved.
- Fixed an issue where "high speed mode" sometimes incorrectly dropped back to regular speed.
- The Quicklook preview for saved state documents works again.
- The preview of saved state documents can now show horizontal scanlines.
- Fixed a Yosemite compatibility issue in the disk transfer application (A2V2).
[ Apple II Emus ][ Apple I Emus ]