Eine neue version vom Atari 2600 Emulator Stella wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the Atari 2600 emulator Stella has been released.
release 4.1 for Linux, MacOS X and Windows is now available.
- Improved ´DASH´ bankswitching scheme support; there is now a debugger tab for changing banks and viewing internal cart RAM, and autodetection is now implemented.
- Added ´MDM´ (Menu Driven Megacart) bankswitch scheme as described on AtariAge and originally developed by Edwin Blink.
- Improved snapshot viewing in the ROM launcher; snapshots are now scaled to the available space, and can better accommodate sizes other than those generated by Stella itself.
- Improved support on multi-monitor systems. Stella will now use the same monitor for fullscreen-windowed mode switches. Special thanks to Magnus Lind for patches that added this functionality.
- Removed the ´bank´ command from the debugger prompt, as it only worked (inconsistently) with certain bankswitch types. The bankswitch UI should now be used to query/set bank state.
- Fixed bug in disassembly output; instructions at $F000 were never being highlighted during execution.
- The UNIX configure script now supports newer versions of Hurd. Special thanks to Stephen Kitt for the patch.
[ Atari 2600 Emus ][ Ataris Geschichte ]