|Marat Fayzullin hat seinen (kommerziellen) GameBoy Emulator VGB-Android aktualisiert.
I have started this week with the VGB-Android 3.9.15
release, a new version of my GameBoy Color, GameBoy Classic, and Super GameBoy emulator:
I have been fixing hardware emulation bugs
over the last couple of weeks. As result, Aerostar, Alfred Chicken, Alien Olympics, Robocop 2, Shadowgate
, and many other games work now. I have also added the DI+HALT bug emulation
, where CPU will execute the instruction following HALT twice, if interrupts are disabled. Had to make this emulation optional though, as some games (such as Robocop
) do not work with it. Finally, the Settings dialog is now tabbed
, with the separate tab for hardware emulation options, and some other options (such as fast-fowarding and display orientation) have changed their places.
- Added optional DI+HALT CPU bug emulation.
- Now enabling LCD controller on startup (fixed Aerostar, Alfred Chicken, and many others).
- Now disabling interrupts on startup (fixed Robocop 2, Shadowgate, and many others).
- Now clearing scratch RAM after reset.
- Settings are now tabbed, for easier navigation.
- Added Emulation section to the Settings.
- Moved some options from Input and Video sections to General.
- Reordered Settings by importance.
- Added Antz and Antz Racing to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Armada FX Racers to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Animaniacs to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Asterix to the Cheatopedia.
[ Game Boy Emus ][ Game Boy Infos ]