byuu hat eine beta Version seines Multi System (NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance) und Subsystem (Super Game Boy, BS-X Satellaview, Sufami Turbo) Emulators higan (ehemals bsnes) veröffentlicht.
byuu has released his beta version of his multi-system (NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance) and subsystems (Super Game Boy, BS-X Satellaview, Sufami Turbo) emulator higan (formally bsnes).
higan v093r11 released
* GBA: SOUND_CTL_H is readable, fixes sound effects in Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga [Cydrak] (note: game is still unplayable due to other bugs)
* phoenix/Windows: workaround for Win32 API ListView bug, fixes slot loading behavior
* ruby: added udev driver for Linux with rumble support, and added rumble support to existing RawInput driver for XInput and DirectInput
* ethos: added new "Rumble" mapping to GBA input assignment, use it to tell higan which controller to rumble (clear it to disable rumble)
* GBA: Game Boy Player rumble is now fully emulated
* core: added new normalized raw-color palette mode for Display Emulation shaders
If anyone could try and test out a DirectInput controller with appropriate vendor-specific drivers, see if you can get SMA4:SMB3 to rumble. The code is untested and thus probably won´t work.
[ Diverse / Misc Emus ]